Undercover Mood




Logo Beanie - Long Clothing
Assassine Hooded Cardigan - H&M
Plaid Vest - TK Maxx
Daydreamer Tee - Sarah Thursday
Shorts - H&M DIY
Neuron Backpack - Fusion Clothing
Wulfrun Triple Platform Creepers - Underground

It might be the weather lately that turns me into this Undercover Mood Girl. Layered clothes, simple in black and white and grey, a cool backpack to store all the stuff you need and a beanie to hide my messy hair. I'm using that backpack for my travel tours to Berlin lately all the time too, it is so useful and stylish! My last days in Berlin were so awesome. Two shootings which I had with two different photographers as well. Can't wait for the pictures, can't wait for the things and changes which will happen very soon! ♥ I hope you are all fine as well ♥

2 comments :

  1. This is such a cute outfit!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kinga ♥♥ Have a beautiful Sunday :*

      Delete